- Poor Circulation including Cold feet, hands or arms ?
- Do you get out of breath easily ?
- Are you frequently forgetting things ?
- Are you frequently tired and lacking energy ?
- After walking short distances do you experience aches and pain ?
- Are there any indications of Cardiovascular problems ?
Preventing Coronary Heart Disease:
Coronary heart disease (CHD), also known as coronary artery disease (CAD) and atherosclerotic heart disease, is the result of accumulation of athermanous plaques (an abnormal inflammatory accumulation of the macrophage white blood cells) within the walls of the arteries.
The symptoms and signs of coronary heart disease can only be noted in the advanced state of the disease. Most individuals who suffer from coronary heart disease can have no evidence of its existence for long periods of time before they have a stroke.
Causes of Coronary Heart Disease:
- Family history of coronary heart disease.
- Males are more prone to this particular disease.
- Being 50-years-old or greater.
- High blood pressure.
- Lack of physical activities.
- Menopause in women.
- Infection that causes inflammation of the artery wall.
Symptoms leading to coronary heart disease may not always be easily readable, as many live with clogged arteries for years before they realize they have a problem. Usually people suffering from coronary heart disease walk in the emergency room with a heart attack on their hands.